Certified Organic, non-GMO, vegan, gluten free
Tiny but with a high nutritional content, Chia Seeds are loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, calcium and iron. This superfood is a complete protein and is a high source of fiber, antioxidants and amino acids essential for the body to function properly.
- Chia seeds are loaded with antioxidants and quality protein.
- A one ounce serving of Chia seeds contains 11 grams of dietary fiber, promoting digestive health.
- High in Omega-3 fatty acids, necessary to maintain a healthy brain.
- A single serving of Chia seeds has 18 per cent of the recommended daily intake for calcium.
- High in many important bone nutrients, including manganese and phosphorus.