A healthy and delicious combination of quinoa flour and camu camu. This treat is loaded with vitamin C, protein and fiber. Vegetarian and gluten free.
Yields: 15 serving
Prep time: 15 min
Total Time: 55 min
- 1 ½ cups Miski Organics white quinoa flour
- 1 ¼ tsp Miski Organics dried camu camu powder
- 1 ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup butter or vegan butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw cane sugar
- 1 cup milk (any kind)
- 1 tsp xantham gum
Step by Step:
- In a bowl combine the quinoa flour, baking powder and xantham gum and set aside.
- In a mixer whisk the butter and sugar until well blended, then add the eggs, vanilla extract and camu camu powder; mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients while continue to whisk, add the milk and mix until you obtain a creamy batter.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 375 °F.