No bake super easy energy bites full with antioxidants and flavour!
Yields: 10 – 15 servings
Prep time: 15 min
- 2 cups of tosted almonds
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 1 1/4 cups Miski Organics dried golden berries
- 2 tbsp of honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond butter (or any nut butter)
- A pinch of salt
Step by Step:
- Toss almonds in a food processor and pulse until a coarse meal forms
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until it’s uniform and sticky. If not sticky enough add more honey
- Using your hands form balls of 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture
- If wanted roll balls over shredder coconut o ground almond.
- Eat them right away or store them in the fridge. They last about 2 weeks