An easy and healthy treat, share this perfect weekend lunch with family and friends. These Quinoa Burgers are quick to prepare and make a perfect balanced meal.
Yield: 8 burgers
Prep time: 20 min
Total time: 40 min
- 850 grams cooked black beans
- 1 cup cooked Miski Organics white quinoa
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 small white onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 5 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Step by Step:
- Place all ingredients in food processor and mix well
- Form round patties pressing firmly together with your hands
- Set pan over medium heat. Add a teaspoon of canola oil, sunflower oil or coconut oil and let it warm with the pan.
- Place burgers into hot pan and cook for approximately 4 minutes. Quickly slide a spatula and flip burgers and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Serve on buns accompanied with your favorite garnishes