Perfect for a healthy lunch, try this easy and nutritious recipe!
Yields: 12 palm sized cakes
Prep time: 50 min
Total Time: 50 min
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 2 cups of cooked Miski Organics white or tricolour quinoa
- 4 oz plain yogurt or cottage cheese
- ½ to ¾ cup of Miski Organics quinoa flakes or gluten free bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Frank’s red hot sauce to taste
Step by Step:
- Steam the cauliflower until soft and mash it really well. You can use a food processor to chop it, don’t blend it.
- Incorporate all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat, spray with cooking spray or some oil to cook the cakes.
- Make small patties with your hands and cook 3-5 minutes each side.
- Use a warming plate to keep them warm while you make the rest.
- Top it with plain yogurt, sour cream, hummus, or cottage cheese!