Yields: 1 serving
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup of milk (any type)
- 1 tsp of coconut or cocoa butter
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp Miski Organics Maca powder
- ¼ tsp ginger
- 1 tsp maple syrup or any sweetener substitute
- 1 shot of espresso
Step by Step:
- In a pot, bring milk to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add the cococa or coconut butter.
- Once melted, add the rest of the ingredients and whisk well until it is a bit frothy.
- In a separate mug, make your espresso, then slowly pour in the milk and enjoy!