At Miski Organics, our mission is to bring you the best quality Peruvian organic superfoods at an affordable price. Thankfully for us, Peru is a country rich in agriculture, and our current line of 9 products is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to all the amazing superfoods this country has to offer.
The wait is over and we wanted to let you all in on the secret — It is with great excitement that we will be introducing another four products to our current line of organic superfoods. Read below as we dive into the amazing properties of each of these products…
Canihua is the new “hot superfood” from the Andes. Also known as “baby quinoa”, Canihua has an equally impressive nutritional profile. It’s an excellent protein source for its low glycemic index, and it contains essential amino acids and high levels of calcium, magnesium, and iron. Canihua is a great nutrient-rich substitute for wheat.
- Source of high quality protein
- Low glycemic index
- Contains all essential amino acids
- Rich in calcium and zinc
- Excellent source of antioxidants and Omegas 3, 6 and 9
RAW CACAO DERIVATIVES (Cacao Nibs |Cacao Powder |Cacao Husk Tea)
The Cacao tree is native of the Amazon basin and other tropical areas of South and Central America. Cacao contains the highest natural source of magnesium, chromium, iron, zinc, copper and manganese. It is high in dietary fiber and contains 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries. Considered a natural mood-elevator and anti-depressant, raw cacao will boost your energy and burn fat, improving your overall heart health.
- Raw cacao is an anti-inflammatory and heart protective antioxidant
- Rich in iron and magnesium
- An important source of dietary fiber
- A natural mood elevator and anti-depressant
- Raw cacao can promote cardiovascular function & health
Want more? Great news!! — We have a few other products coming down the pipeline in the near future!
YACON POWDER & SYRUP
Yacon is a root that grows high in the Andean mountains of South America. It is considered a superfood thanks to its nutritional properties, and it is used as a natural sweetener in various foods as a healthy replacement for sugar. Some of the health benefits of yacon include its ability to regulate blood sugar levels, lower “bad” cholesterol, help with weight loss, lower blood pressure, improve liver health, prevent certain types of cancer, boost digestive health, and strengthen the immune system.
- Rich in dietary fiber and low in calories
- High in antioxidants and a good source of calcium, potassium and magnesium
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels and lower bad cholesterol
- A natural sweetener and great choice for people with diabetes
Lucuma is an exotic and nutritious fruit native to the Andes. Known as the “Gold of the Incas” in ancient times, this superfood has been cherished for centuries for its delicious flavour and its considerable health benefits. Lucuma is gluten-free and a good source of antioxidants, fiber, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals essential for bodily functions and to boost the immune system. The pulp of the fruit is dehydrated at low temperatures and then milled to produce the lucuma powder while retaining all the vital nutrients.
- Considered a low glycemic sweetener
- Good source of antioxidants and dietary fiber
- Good source of healthy carbohydrates, vitamins (including beta-carotene, niacin) and minerals (including zinc, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron)
Now that you know the amazing benefits of our upcoming product line, we hope you will be inspired to incorporate these amazing superfoods into your everyday diets! Visit our shopping cart here to get first dibs on our amazing new products.
Live Healthy, Be Happy