- Golden Berries, which are coated in a calyx, are characterized by abundance of vitamin C, vitamin B-complexes, minerals tocopherols, carotenoids and bioflavonoids, which give them anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and diuretic properties.
- Golden Berries are a good source of pectin, which is important in regulating digestion and lowering cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- This delicious exotic fruit is low in calories with only 53 calories in 100 grams.
- Golden Berries contain vitamin C, E, K1, B1, B2 and B3, as well as fatty acids and Phyto sterols, calcium and iron.
- Contains specialized antioxidants including polyphenols and carotenoids, qualifying it as a superfood, useful for their anti-inflammatory and other healing qualities.