Prep time: 30 mins
Total time: 2 hours 30 mins
- 1 cup of Miski Organics White Quinoa grains
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 5 cloves
- 2 ¼ cups of milk (any kind of milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can of condensed milk
Step by step:
- In a saucepan combine the quinoa with the 2¼ cups of milk, condensed milk, cinnamon sticks and cloves.
- Bring it to boil; then reduce heat. Cover and simmer until quinoa grains are soft.
- Add vanilla extract and stir well, let it cool.
- Serve in dessert cups and place in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with ground cinammon and enjoy!