Certified Organic, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Sustainably Sourced, Fairly Traded
ORGANIC QUINOA FLOUR – 454 g
Made of 100% organic white quinoa grains, our quinoa flour makes a great wheat-free substitute to regular flour in cooking, baking and pastry. This superfood-derivate is very nutritious and versatile and is a healthy option for those who are gluten intolerant.
- A serving of quinoa flour contains 3 grams of dietary fibre, equivalent to 10 per cent the recommended daily intake
- A healthy protein, with 4 grams per serving, quinoa is the only grain that contains all amino acids essential to human health and nutrition
- Source of iron, an essential mineral
INGREDIENTS: Organic white quinoa
ORGANIC YACON SYRUP – 250 ml
Yacon syrup is made from the yacon tuber, which grows in the highlands of the Andes of Peru. It contains fructooligosaccharides (FOS) which are not fully digested by the body and are treated as soluble fibre. Yacon syrup has a caramel flavour and can be used as a natural sweetener because it carries less calories than sugar (25-30% calories contained in other sugars) and does not cause a spike in blood sugar levels.
- High in antioxidants
- Good source of FOS prebiotics
- Low glycemic index
- Low calorie natural sweetener
INGREDIENTS: Organic yacon root
ORGANIC RIPE BANANA POWDER – 454 g
Bananas are a high source of potassium and contain several antioxidants that are highly desirable in a balanced diet, as they are effective in protecting the body against various oxidative stresses. Our ripe banana powder is processed with ripe fruit in order to maximize its natural sweetness and flavour. It is a tasty and healthy option for gluten-free and wheat-free foods and has become an excellent additive for various preparations of smoothies, cakes, ice cream and desserts.
- A single serving of ripe banana powder contains 5 grams of dietary fibre, equivalent to 15 per cent the recommended daily intake
- High source of potassium, with 18% the recommended daily intake
- Source of essential minerals such as magnesium and manganese
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
INGREDIENTS: Organic ripe banana
ORGANIC MESQUITE POWDER – 227 g
Our organic mesquite powder is made from the pods of the mesquite tree, which grows in the northern desert coast of Peru. The mesquite tree is considered “a gift from God” by local people because despite growing in the most arid areas, it offers multiple benefits. Also known as carob, mesquite has been used as a staple food for centuries due to its nutrition profile and low glycemic index. It has a nutty and sweet caramel flavour which blends well with just about anything. Mesquite can be used in many recipes for added sweetness, or as a gluten free substitute instead of wheat flour.
- A healthy, natural sweetener, Mesquite can be used as a nutritious sugar substitute
- Mesquite has a very low glycemic index due to its fibre content, which slows down its absorption rate
- Mesquite does not cause a spike in blood sugar levels, making it a perfect choice for those watching their sugar intake
- Mesquite is high in antioxidants and has a high soluble fibre content
INGREDIENTS: Organic mesquite pods
ORGANIC DARK CHIA SEEDS – 454 g
Tiny and mighty with a high nutritional content, chia seeds are a complete protein and source of fibre, antioxidants and amino acids essential for the body to function properly. Chia seeds contain omega-3 fatty acids, calcium and iron, and are a great choice for energy smoothies and booster shakes.
- Chia seeds are loaded with antioxidants and contain 7 grams of protein per serving
- A single serving of chia seeds contains 3 grams of dietary fibre, equivalent to 11% the recommended daily intake
- Chia seeds are a source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, with 10 g per single serving combined
- Chia seeds are a source of iron, an essential mineral
INGREDIENTS: Organic dark chia seeds