Try this quick and easy to make granola! It’s full of Vitamin C, antioxidants, omega-3, energy and more!
Yields: 6-8 servings
Prep time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 5 tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Miski Organics Red Maca Powder
- 1 tbsp Miski Organics Camu Camu powder
- 1 ¾ cup of oats
- 1 tbsp of Miski Organics Chia seeds
- ½ cup of Miski Organics Golden berries
- 5 chopped pitted dates
Step by Step:
- In a medium pan melt the coconut oil over medium low heat. Add in the sugar and stir using a wooden spoon until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add in the maple syrup and mix well for about 5 to 8 minutes or until the mixture becomes slightly caramelized.
- Incorporate the camu camu powder and maca powder and mix well to dissolve.
- Add the oats and chia seeds and stir continuously.
- At this point turn the heat to low. It can easily get burnt if you are not careful enough.
- Add in the dates and golden berries and then transfer to a tray and use a spoon to spread the mixture evenly. Put some weight on it to pack it down and let it cool.
- Serve over yogurt with fruit.