Many illnesses have been linked to the use of chemicals and genetically modified organisms in today’s food processing industry. It’s no secret that what we eat may potentially have an adverse effect on our health.
Organic foods are free of pesticides, chemicals, antibiotics, hormones and other hazardous substances. They are foods that have been grown from unaltered seeds, thus remaining at their most natural state and preserving their key nutrients.
At Miski Organics®, our family believes in the integral role that organic superfoods play in the lives of our consumers. We’re passionate and driven to be a company whose goal to make organic superfood products accessible to all is mightily exceeded.
Top reasons why we recommend organic:
- Free of chemicals, pesticides and other artificial substances: Organic products are free of chemicals, pesticides, preservatives and other artificial substances that could potentially have a negative impact on our health.
- GMO-free: Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) have been proven to have adverse effects on our health. Organic foods are naturally GMO-free, which significantly decreases exposure to a wide range of health hazards including food allergies, increased toxicity and resistance to antibiotics.
- Free of hormones and antibiotics: Large amounts of antibiotics and hormones are used in animal feed every year, and many of these are passed directly onto consumers through their diets. Adverse health effects include the early onset of puberty, higher risk of cancer, genetic problems and more. Organic foods are free of these harmful hormones and antibiotics, and are full of natural nutrients that are key to our health.
- Higher nutritional value: Organic foods contain more nutrients than conventionally-grown foods because they are
grown within rich, bountiful soil. Organic plants produce healthier, natural foods that nourish the body and provide it with vital energy and sustenance.
- Helps protect the environment: The array of chemicals, pesticides, and fertilizers used in conventional farming practices are not only poisoning our environment, they’re contaminating our water supply, depleting our earth’s soil resources and destroying the value of fertile farmland. Organic farming preserves the soil, reduces pollution and prevents water contamination.
- Sustainability for future generations: Through careful soil preservation and crop rotation, organic foods are produced in harmony with nature, keeping farmlands healthy and supporting sustainability for future generations. Organic farming reduces the amount of toxic chemicals while protecting our environment and water supply. It also creates healthier habitats for natural species, promoting a balanced ecosystem and nurturing the natural biodiversity in the environment.
We strongly believe that organic superfoods are key to a healthy diet and play an important role in today’s consumers’ quality of life and longevity. At Miski Organics®, we are passionately committed to making our superior organic products accessible for all.