I. PROTECTION OF CUSTOMERS’ PRIVACY
We value your privacy.
When shopping with us your order details, personal and payment information will never be shared with anybody.
You will only be added to our Mailing List if you opt in on our website, and you are free to unsubscribe at any time. Your email address will never be shared or sold, or used for any other purpose than those outlined below.
When entering a giveaway on our website, you can be assured that your personal and contact details will only ever be used to contact you with regards to that giveaway, and will never be shared or sold.
We use customer information for the following purposes:
1. General administration for customer information
2. Campaigns and surveys
3. Simplification of customer registration, order processing, record keeping, etc.
4. Website operation and customer notification of pertinent information (email, etc)
5. Third party merchandise advertising, promotion, and sales including via email
6. Delivery of mail magazine
7. Shipping of merchandise
8. Calculation of billing, fees, and claims handling
9. Publication of customer contributions and correspondence
10. Various inquires, after service, etc.
11. Marketing development
12. Business development related statistical analysis
1. Receipt of customer consent
2. Under lawful information disclosure request relating to a formal criminal investigation, public inquiry, or legal proceeding carried out under the auspices of an official body such as the lawyers association, a consumer advocacy group, or other recognized agency with relevant and appropriate investigative authority
3. Transfer of information to relevant enterprises involved in processing orders
4. When necessary for processing a delivery of orders
5. To expedite cash on delivery payment
6. To carry out business operations in whole or in part with third party affiliates
7. Due to sale or transfer of business operations to new management
8. As required under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
II. STORAGE AND PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All personal information recorded by this website and Miski Organic Superfoods Inc. will be collected and kept responsibly. We will take steps such as: keep your personal information secure and prevent unauthorized disclosure; to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. However, in the event of an unauthorized person (e.g. a hacker) accessing our database and information stored, we do not promise that your personal information has not be disclosed. If we provide you with any passwords or other security devices it is important that you keep these secret and confidential and do not allow their use by any other persons. It is your responsibility to notify us immediately if the security of these devices is breached to prevent any unauthorized disclosure of your personal information.
III. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
VII. QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at PO Box 71047 Maplehurst, Burlington, Ontario L7T 4J8.